PUBG Corporation is all set to drop in new PUBG content update 8.2 to the Battle Royale game. The first patch will arrive on August 19th for PC and the second patch on August 27th for Console and Google Stadia. The company has also bought a PC Test Server which player can try their hands on this Wednesday, August 12. The new content will bring in new features and some visual improvements and more.
New Features in PUBG Content Update 8.2
- Latest Machine Gun: The PUBG Content Update 8.2 brings new MG3 Light Machine Gun which is excellent in stability, trace spray and cause high damage to opponents’ vehicles.
- Decory Grenade: This will help you distract your enemies as after it is thrown it make a fake firing sound for at least 8-10 seconds.
- Pick’Em Challenge for PCS2: The Pick’Em Challenge is back with PCS2- esports event. Players can unlock PCS2 items by guessing out the winners of esports events of every region such as North America, Europe, Asia, Asia-Pacific until September 23.
- Lobby Music: Now players can tune in their lobby music by selecting different themes.
- Re-texture of Weapons: The weapons like M416, SKS, and Kar98k are some weapons which are re-textured with high-quality sounds and improved visuals.
- Helmet Hide: This is one of the interesting features where you can take off your helmet through default cosmetic pieces. However, other players can still see you with the helmet on.
- Erangel Docks: This time four docks have been added to the existing Erangel map. One at Novorepnoye, one at Ferry Pier and the other two at wharves.