Devcom Digital Conference 2020 virtual event has started from August 17th and will last till August 30th. Here all people who are associated with games such as game developers, game designers, game testers, publishers, game industry members are all welcomed for a two-week-long event. The live sessions will stream from Monday to Friday from 2-8 PM CEST or 5:30- 11:30 PM IST.
Event Highlights of Devcom Digital Conference 2020:
- Industry speaker line-up on a wide range of topics covering the video game industry.
- Participate and schedule meetings with publishers namely, ByteDance, Headup Games, Iceberg Interactive, Koch Media, Assemble Entertainment and more.
- Interact with exhibitors such as Modus Games, Unity, Focus Home Interactive, Kickstarter, etc.
- Shiew Yeu Lo, the Art Manager will have a talk on the difficulties that arise as a result of working in both motherships in the video game industry and career.
- Fawzi Mesmar, the Head of Design will throw some light on ‘Effective Prototyping’.
- There will also some revelation of games such as Diablo 2 by Greybeard Games, Skytone Games, etc.
- The event will also host a special discussion on how to lead a growing team? And the harsh reality of racism in video games and media publications.