The developer Midgar Studio and the publisher Dear Villagers have released Edge of Eternity Beta version. It is running Early Access update on Steam with a 30% discount for 8 days. The beta version marks in early access, where gamers will experience around half of the entire game that last about 40 hours of playing with daily updates.
The game promises a world of adventure with a stunning soundtrack and strategic combat system which needs special skills, tools, updates, etc. It has a great storyline of hope and sacrifice with a full cast of characters.
Watch Edge of Eternity Trailer here:
Edge of Eternity Beta Update Highlights:
- Advanced Battle Camera: Explore tactical and cinematic camera for combat
- New Crafting tools: Collect materials and recipes to build your own gear and tools.
- Updated Framework: Improved color, lighting, and also revamped lip coordination.
- New Challenges: Updated events and regular quests.
- Major and Minor bug fixes
- Improved UX and UI