Yesterday. EA gave detailed information about how they can all develop the next version FIFA 21 of their popular FIFA series, Gameplay, Next Team, Pro Clubs and Volta Football. EA has also given extensive details about how FIFA 21’s next edition of their famous FIFA gaming series, Gameplay, Next Team, Pro Clubs and Volta Football will all be created.
A Brief List Of Changes in FIFA 21
- Player Development: Enjoy more control over your players’ growth in FIFA 21. New position training lets you turn marauding right backs into right wingers, goal-scoring midfielders into false 9s, and more, while new development plans let you focus your squad’s development in the areas you want to match your team’s style of play.
- Match Sharpness and Active Training: Get more insight into your squad’s performance levels with match sharpness, a new attribute that indicates how likely your players are to perform in the most crucial moments during the course of a game. Increase sharpness with a new Active Training System that gives you the ability to set up group training sessions to improve the likelihood of your strikers putting big chances away, or of defenders making the key tackles that make the difference between winning and losing.
- Interactive Match Sim: A whole new way to play out your season. Jump in and out of gameplay during matches to control the outcome of the match, change the course of a game by controlling key moments like penalties and free kicks, and make changes directly from the sim as you monitor your players’ performance levels and the match stats.
FIFA 21 - Interactive Sim Match in Career Mode
- Schedule Planning: Plan your team’s training schedule with a new activity management system. Decide when to train and when to rest during the week as you balance your players’ sharpness with morale and fitness to keep your team firing on all cylinders.
- Overhauled Opposition AI: Enhanced opposition AI sees opponents approach games with more intelligence in both defence and attack. New systems create more informed AI decision-making in marking, tackling, passing and dribbling to present you with more challenges during each match, keeping your Career fresh from game to game.
- New Transfer Options: Enhanced transfer realism provides both human and AI-controlled teams with new ways to sign players. Make Loan to Buy offers with future transfer fees to secure new talent for your team, and respond to AI manager-initiated player swap proposals as you look to bolster your squad each transfer window.
FIFA 21 - Match Launcher in Career Mode
- New Match Launcher : You can launch each match with one of three options.
- Play Match – load into traditional gameplay.
- Sim Match – launch the new Interactive Match Sim.
- Quick Sim – instantly jump to the final result of the match.
- A New Way To Experience Match Gameplay: Whenever you’re inside the Interactive Match Sim, you see the players attempt to implement your Game Plans and have all the tools needed to reorganise them on the fly if needed. You can interact with Team Management, change Game Plans, and monitor your team’s and your opponent’s information in real-time. The following tabs are available:
- Fitness – gives you an idea of which players might run out of Stamina first.
- Player Ratings – summarises which players are performing well and which players are struggling.
- Match Stats – provides an instant snapshot of both teams’ performance.
- Game Plan – shows the systems the teams have adopted on the field.