The Coma 2 Vicious Sisters is out now for PS4 and Nintendo Switch. The game is presented by Headup and Davespresso Games and is headed to consoles yesterday i.e. 19th June.
It revolves around a Korean dark story puzzle with story-driven gameplay. The Vicious Sisters is a horror adventure game. Korean manga also known as manhwa aesthetics is also shown in this game.
Story of Coma 2 Vicious Sisters:
One evening, Mina Park, a student of Sehwa High, wakes up in her school. There she discovers that her once-familiar school where she spent her evening’s studying has now transformed into something mysterious and scary.
She also feels that someone who looks like her teacher in some way is pursuing her. Mina will need to venture beyond her school boundaries and into the surrounding Sehwa district to survive.
Watch The Coma 2 Vicious sisters Trailer:
Features of Vicious Sisters:
- Vibrant in-game visuals
- Nightmare-fuelled story and breathtaking AI.
- Visit Sehwa’s nightmarish district and discover its dark secrets.
- Scavenge resources to survive dangerous encounters.
- Unlock tools and upgrades for balance exploration.
- Hide and pass challenges.
- PS4: Game+ 8 Skins + 7 Avatars + Theme + Soundtrack
- Nintendo Switch: Game+ 8 skins
Coma 2 will support 11 languages: English, Korean, French, German, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Ukrainian, and Chinese.
Source: Games Press, Headupgames
Subscribe the Spawn-Point newsletter to receive the latest video game news, popular game updates, game events, and more.