Releasing today, Fall Guys Season 4.5 Update adds new rounds, custom game support, crossplay and many bug-fixes. Developers Mediatonic released the detailed update for it’s mid-season (Season 4) and also named it ‘Dave’ while adding 2 rounds named The Slimescraper and Button Bashers.The crossplay on Fall Guys will allow players to matchmake with PC and PlayStation 4 players in all game modes. Currently, crossplay parties are still not possible.
Previously, Fall Guys has also delayed it’s release on Xbox and Switch stating, “This delay gives our team some time to add features like crossplay, so when we add new platforms, players will be able to stumble in harmony with their pals, regardless of their platform of choice.”
Below are the Patch Notes of Fall Guys Season 4.5 Update:
Features of Fall Guys Season 4.5 Update:
- Two new rounds: Slimescraper and Button Bashers.
- 55 Additional Variations across 12 rounds.
- Custom Lobbies are now open to EVERYONE with as few as 4 beans! PC and PS4 players can play together.
- PC and PS4 players can now matchmake together in all game modes! Cross-platform parties are not possible.
- Improved latency when grabbing objects or mantling.
- In-game visual indicator of your connection quality.
- New player reporting feature if you spot potential cheaters! (Don’t worry – We’ll never ban anyone for grabbing or using in-game mechanics in a normal fashion).
Fixes and Improvements of Fall Guys Season 4.5 Update:
- Numerous improvements to de-sync, physics, and related issues (We’ll keep improving these)
- Snow will now display on Season 3 rounds for PC Players! (Ready for Christmas 2022 lol)
- Fixed Fall Guys having too much power while carrying things
- Fixed incorrectly eliminating the winning squad in Royal Fumble
- Fixed eliminated squads incorrectly qualifying for the next round
- After tying a round, squads will not be randomly eliminated, but instead will all qualify into the next round
- Fixed the ‘Top X Qualify’ number mismatching the Qualified Squads in the qualification screen
- Fixed solo victory animation displaying when winning a Squads Show for some players
- Fixed the Featured Store only showing Coming Soon for players who witness the store refresh
- Wall Guys
- Improvement to mantling while experiencing high ping
- Door Dash
- Players can no longer yeet themselves out of the round to skip ahead
- Power Trip
- Fixed batteries flying out of hands when players bump into each other
- Fixed Fall Guy being unable to climb a ramp whilst carrying a battery
- Visual fixes
- Various visual fixes to costumes
- Fixed SFX on some winning animations