Recently, Sony announced via Twitter that the Remote Play will now be available using the DualSense controller on a range of Apple Devices. Remote Play app for iOS will support PS5’s DualSense controller in app’s upcoming 4.0.0 update. Although, players were able to connect the Remote Play app to PS5 since it’s launch but the controls were limited to DualShoch4 OR touch screen commands.
Also, Sony shared that the Dual Sense controller is now compatible with Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (with iOS 14.5 or later) and can be connected using Bluetooth.
Remote Play will allow users to stream PlayStation games frim their consoles at upto 1080p and 60 FPS.
NOTE: PlayStation® 5 Remote Play does not work with PlayStation Vita®.
How to Turn On DualSense Wireless Controller Pairing Mode :
- Make sure the player indicator on the controller is off.
If the player indicator is on, press and hold the PS button until it turns off. If a USB is connected to the controller, disconnect it.
- While pressing and holding the create button, press and hold the PS Button until the light bar blinks.
How to Connect DualSense Wireless Controller via Bluetooth:
- Enable Bluetooth on your device, and then select the controller from the list of Bluetooth devices.
- When pairing is complete, the light bar blinks, and then the player indicator lights up.
Sony also mentioned:
“Please note, some wireless controller features are not available when connected to a Mac, iPhone, iPad or Apple TV:
- Haptic feedback.
- Speaker, Built-in microphone and headphone jack audio connection. “