After a long wait since we got a glimpse of pre-alpha build of Microsoft Flight Simulator on PC, it will finally arrive on PC this August 18th, 2020. Microsoft Flight Simulator will be available with Xbox Game Pass for PC and will come in 3 editions. Standard, Deluxe and Premium Deluxe edition respectively.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is developed by Asobo Studio and published by Xbox Games Studio under simulator Microsoft Flight Simulator is an ongoing series for flight sim game specifically for Windows. It is known to be one of the longest running, and most famous flight simulator.
Details for the Editions of Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Standard Edition will include 20 planes with unique flight models and 30 hand crafted airports. It will be available with Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta).
- Deluxe Edition will include everything in Standard Edition along with 5 additional flight modes and handcrafted international airports.
- Premium Deluxe Edition will include everything in Deluxe Edition plus 10 more planes and international airports.
Below is the list of some amazing features that will be a in Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Brand New Checklist System – If you are a pro or a beginner, this game is fit for all as you can modify the settings from full manual to full assist.
- Day & Night Engine – Live the VFR night trip at any time of day or year, clear flight rules, navigation.
- Detailed Aircraft – Enhance pilot skills with detailed templates in a range of aircraft from light aircraft to business jets. The cockpits with practical equipment are highly detailed and precise in each avion.
- Vibrant Earth and Landscapes– The world of Microsoft Flight Simulator, including live traffic, real-time weather and animal species, is colorful and constantly evolving.
- Realistic Aerodynamics – With more than 1 000 control surfaces per plane, a state-of-the-art engine for physics provides a practical experience.
Source: Microsoft Xbox