INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
1. Information about your use of our sites including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, operating system and other communication data.
2. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you create an account or engage our services you may need to provide your name, address, email address, telephone number and company name.
3. Information provided when you order a ticket/pass for any of our parties or networking events.
4. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means, including when you comment on our site, respond to our marketing communications, enter our competitions, complete our voluntary surveys or report a problem with our site.
5. Your email address when you subscribe to receive information about our website news, offers and competitions.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To provide the products and services you order from us and to carry out our obligations and exercise our rights arising from those orders.
2. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
3. To inform you of any changes to our site and/or our products and services.
4. To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
5. To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
6. To provide you with information about news, products and services we offer that we feel may interest you by email and/or SMS. We will send that information by electronic mail (including email and/or SMS)
7. To allow you to network with other attendees at our industry events and to facilitate business relationships via our secure meeting portal.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
1. We may disclose your personal data to our subcontractors and other suppliers and service providers who we engage to assist with our administrative or business functions and to deal with any other matters in connection with our sites, our events and services and any agreements we enter into with you.
2. We may disclose your personal data to analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
3. We may disclose your personal data to advertisers and advertising networks that require anonymised data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 100 women aged 18-30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, men in a particular location). We may make use of the information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
4. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer.
5. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Spawn-Point or any member of the company or others.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
1. We use other companies under agreements with us to serve third-party advertisements when you visit and use the Services. These companies collect and use click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over during your visits to the Services and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use tracking technologies to collect this information. Other companies’ use of their tracking technologies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
2. Targeted Advertising- In order to serve offers and advertisements that may be of interest to our users, we display targeted advertisements on the Services, or other digital properties or applications in conjunction with our content, based on information provided to us by our users and information provided to us by third parties that they have independently collected. We do not provide Personal Data to our advertisers when you interact with an advertisement.
3. Please note opting out through these mechanisms does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads while online or on your device.