The first key update for the Quest 2 virtual reality headset was unveiled by Oculus, it introduced 90 Hz refresh rate mode, a more decent updater than the earlier 72Hz for smoother, slicker images to virtual gaming. This information was revealed through an official blog post.
Oculus Quest 2 Update Details:
- Through Oculus Link connection to your PC, now players can choose between 72Hz, 80Hz, or 90Hz using the Oculus app.
- A new interface is available for updating Quest 2 graphics.
- Visual quality for users who use the link function is also improved.
- More options now available for both headset’s mobile and desktop applications.
- Through the app, users can now go for quick sharing of game clips and more.
Also Read: Video Game Digital Events (Nov 2020)