Recently, Activision released its plans for Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone™ Season 3. In their blog, Activision said, ‘’Expect an explosive impact as the free content keeps flowing, with four more Multiplayer maps, six new weapons, the next chapter of Zombies in Outbreak, an earth-shattering Warzone update, and much more”. Season 3 is arriving on 22nd April after the nuke event in Warzone.
Hunt for Adler Event
Hunt for Adler is a limited time event in which players of Black Ops Cold War and Warzone can join in. Packed with unique in-game challenges, players have to complete Intel Challenges to unlock event rewards which includes Weapon Charms, Calling Cards, Operator Skin and much more.
“You can find more details about this event in the Seasonal Event tab on the main menu between Play and Weapons once Season Three kicks off in Warzone. Once you’ve completed a full set of challenges in either Black Ops Cold War or Warzone over the course of the event, you’ll unlock an exclusive Adler skin for use in both games!” ,developers said.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone™ Season 3 is arriving with 3 new operators. These 3 new operator are:
- Wraith: Warsaw Pack – “This ex-Norwegian Intelligence Services alpine warfare specialist-turned-Perseus-agent makes a grand entrance demonstrating her skills in infiltration and sabotage. A vital asset in winter operations, cold-blooded and intolerant of weakness, she’s the perfect antagonist to fight against the NATO forces. Get access to Wraith for use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone at Tier 0 in the Season Three Battle Pass, and unlock an additional Legendary Wraith Operator Skin at Tier 100.
- Knight: Warsaw Pack – “The second member of the deadly Perseus duo responsible for the events at Mount Yamantau is Roman “Knight” Gray. Born for the kill, Knight is a Dublin-born former MI6 wetworks operative who loves what he does. He joined Perseus to bathe in the glory of the chaos they promise. Happiest when killing in close quarters, he’s a brutal force to be reckoned with.”
- Antonov: Warsaw Pact – “An ex-hitman, Antonov joined the military in lieu of serving extended jailtime for his crimes. His expertise as a paid killer makes him an extremely valuable and lethal asset. Distrusted by the Warsaw Pact because of his criminal past, he finds himself assigned duties no one else wants: bomb defusal and hazmat work. Get access to Knight and Antonov as part of the new Season Three Store bundle offerings.”
Captain Price, who will arrive as “”Price ‘84” will be available for players who have already purchased Black Ops Cold War or will buy at the beginning of Season 3.
Along with new operators, Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone™ Season 3 will also consist of six new weapons. Those are:
- PPSh-41: SMG
- Swiss K31: Sniper Rifle
- Ballistic Knife: Melee
- 2: Tactical Rifle
- AMP63: Pistol
- Baseball Bat: Melee
Content of Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Season 3
- Yamantau (6v6) – “Bury your enemies in an avalanche of firepower as you fight through the crumbled remains of the Soviet observatory on Mount Yamantau. Battle through a massive downed satellite dish, snowy interiors, and broken catwalks, and fast-rope up and over your enemies to get the jump on the competition.”
- Diesel (6v6, 2v2, 3v3) – “In the lonesome desert, this slice of Americana erupts into a battleground. Gear up for 6v6, as well as 2v2 and 3v3 in Gunfight on this fast-paced and frenetic map. Battle around the gas station and its surrounding buildings, smack dab in the middle of the badlands. Get frying.”
- Standoff (6v6) – “This Black Ops II classic is an icon to fans and pros alike, and in Season Three, it’s coming to Black Ops Cold War. Compete in 6v6 on this medium-sized map, which features a timeless three-lane feel and plentiful opportunities for outsmarting your opponents. Watch those buildings and mind the van over near the hay bales.”
- Duga (Multi-Team) – “Deploy with your squad to the Ural Mountains in this expansive new Multi-Team environment. Duga offers something for every playstyle, whether you prefer to move through the central admin offices for close-range battles, or work your way around the perimeter through the bus depot to the chemical processing plant for long-range battles.”
- Sticks and Stones – “Earn score with crossbow and Ballistic Knife kills, and eliminate enemies with the Tomahawk to bankrupt their score to zero. The first player to reach the score limit or the player with the highest score when the timer expires wins.”
- Multi-Team Elimination – “The upcoming Multi-Team Elimination mode brings the last-team-standing experience to Black Ops Cold War’s biggest maps, where multiple teams of four will fight to survive ever-expanding radiation zones. Redeploys will be limited and loadouts will be restricted, so teams will need to scavenge for weapons, Scorestreaks, Armor, Redeploy Tickets, and more. Emerge as the last team standing or the first squad to board the exfil chopper in the final safe zone to achieve victory.”
Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone™ Season 3
File Size for Each Platform
Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone™ Season 3 File Size for Each Platform.
Warzone Season 3:
- Playstation®5: 25.6 GB
- Playstation®4 – 25.6 GB
- Xbox® One – 25.9 GB
- Xbox® X/S – 25.9 GB
- PC – 25.2GB
Black Ops Cold War Season 3:
- Playstation®5: 12.3 GB
- Playstation®4 – 8.1 GB
- Xbox® One – 11.6 GB
- Xbox® X/S – 8.3 GB
- PC – 13.1 GB