In their recent article, Bethesda updated players about Fallout 76’s next update which is called ‘Locked and Loaded’. With details from new features and improvement, the update will help users to ‘prepare for patch day’. Here are some details on the updates of ‘Locked and Loaded’ ahead of it’s arrival on 27th April :
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Loadouts – “Adapt your characters to every new challenge you face in Appalachia with S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Loadouts. After level 25, you can use a “Punch Card Machine” in your C.A.M.P. and at Train Stations to completely reset your S.P.E.C.I.A.L., change up your Perk Cards, and then name and save your new setup into one of two loadout slots.”
- A.M.P. Slots – “The addition of C.A.M.P. Slots will allow you to build out a brand-new home in Appalachia without giving up your existing abode. We’ve also made significant adjustments to Display Cases and Vending Machines so that they’re more flexible when you’ve got more than one C.A.M.P”
- Daily Ops Expansion – “Featuring an all-new game mode, new locations, enemies, mutations, and rewards, this update nearly doubles every aspect of Daily Ops.”
- Season 4 Begins – “Team up with Armor Ace and the Power Patrol as they square off against Commissioner Chaos and the Yukon Five during Season 4, which introduces a new Scoreboard, 100 ranks to achieve, and tons of rewards to claim along the way.”
- Mannequins – “Are your outfits gathering dust in your Stash? Put some of your favorites on display for all of your C.A.M.P. visitors to admire with a set of male and female Apparel Mannequins, which you can unlock by ranking up this Season.”
- Aim Assist – “We’ve added an Aim Assist toggle to the game settings so that players who use controllers can set their sights on enemies and stay on target a little more effectively.”
- World Activity Updates – “Stay on top of all the action in your current world with updates to the World Activity Menu, which will now display active events, nuke zones, nearby player Vendors, and more.”
- Crafting Sliders – “Forge a whole stack of items all at once with the new slider that will appear when you’re hard at work crafting at your Workbenches.”
- Melee Improvements – “We’ve made some tweaks and improvements for melee and unarmed attacks so that your strikes ring true more consistently.”
- Treasure Hunter Rewards- “Treasure Hunter Mole Miners are always uncovering new valuables in the Wasteland. Following the update, their Mole Miner Pails have the chance to drop some brand-new rewards during “Hunt for the Treasure Hunter” events.”
After receiving an overwhelming number of emails from community(Vendors), Bethesda brings another Caps-a-Plenty weekend.
“Haul your unwanted loot and gear to your favorite Vendors around Appalachia, and then sell it to them to get up to twice the usual number of daily Caps. 2,800 Caps will be available to you every day throughout Caps-A-Plenty, so be sure to sell off your wares each day until the event ends on April 26”, they wrote.
Caps-a-plenty weekend will start on 12:00 PM (EST) / 9:30 PM (IST) on 22nd April and will end on 12:00 PM (EST) / 9:30 PM (IST) 26th April.